Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Reflections for 2009

Its the end of the school year, yet again. This period has always been a feared part in my life, especially this year. The time where all the exam results come back, with dumb parent teacher conferences and all.

Throughout this year, i faced many challenges, unlike previous years. I have learnt a lot of things during the course of this year, and im not happy with my results. But whatever, since its already over. At the start of the year, i was disappointed with myself because my resuts were not very good last year. But as the year progressed, i slowly learnt that this was part and parcel of life and i gradually learnt how to cope in this class. I learnt how to handle situations, and things that i did not like. I badly wanted to go to a different class at the beginning of the year, but i understood that i had to strive to get the things i want. I understood that i had to learn how to live with things that i did not like or did not want, and continue living life. Life cannot stop just because i was unhappy with the situation i had been put it. I just had to face it.

I can say that this class had brought me lots of fun, though i still cannot forget my class last year. It has also allowed me to understand many things. It made me understand, as part of growing up, i would have to face many of these situations i did not like as i ventured into the future. These were inevitable.

I regretted that i did not work hard enough at the final dash, but i'll put it behind me. Because we cannot be living in the past forever. We eventually have to move on, and so my holiday resolution is to study hard during the holidays. Till then, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment