Saturday, July 11, 2009

T2W10 Adventures Of 2046 (20)

I cooked porridge for him as it would be easier for him to eat. Initially i thought he would not like porridge as in my opinion he was a rich young master that had eaten many delicacies. I felt like i was making him condscend by making porridge for him. Seeming to have discovered my worries, he assured me that he liked to eat homecooked porridge rather than delicacies. I felt that such a caring guy was long extinct, but i was wrong. He told me that he preferred to lead a idyllic life, by the beach in a pent house, where he could gaze at the stars every night while listening to the sound of the waves. He asked me if i felt that he was a encumbrance to me as i had to take care of him and could not study. I tried to jocose him by agreeing that he was a burden, but he knew i was just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment