Saturday, July 11, 2009

T2W3 Adventure Of 2046 (13)

The next day was the day before school was going to reopen. I asked the other band members to meet in the band practice room for a talk. I told them that we had to reach analogous viewpoints before we return to school, or we might be maladjusted when school reopens.

After a long talk, we decided that we would approach our pedagogue tomorrow and ask if he could give us additional lessons for the time we had missed out last year. We had to study hard. With that, we ended the talk. We decided that we had to have another good meal before tomorrow in order to neutralize the catastrophic effects on our bodies having been to busy before that.

Around evening, we ordered two pizzas. Seafood supreme and hawaiian with drumlets. We dug into the pizzas and drumlets as we were starved. In less than half an hour, the food was finished by four of us. Our stomachs were satisfied. Three of us turned to look at Chiro. We grinned at her and said, "Thanks for cleaning up for us!" With that, we ran back to each of our rooms, leaving her to clean up the crumbs. Feeling a little guilty, I decided to help her with it.

After taking a bath, I decided to play my favourite drums as I have not had time to jam with them for quite some time. I walked into the band room and started wearing ear protectors, and jammed with all my might. After years of playing them, they were still the best way to relieve stress. Not realizing it, I had jammed for 3 hours, and it was already 12 midnight. Walking quietly to my room, I buried myself under my blanket and fell fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment